Fife Women's Aid
|Unit 26, Dunfermline Business Centre
Dunfermline KY11 3BZ
|8 Lady Wynd
|Telephone Support: 0808 802 5555
Business: 01383 732289 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Aid is a charity and a company limited by guarantee which supports women, young people and children who are experiencing domestic abuse.
We provide the following services in Fife
- confidential support for women and children - we listen to you and support you in the choices
- information about your rights, legal issues, housing and benefits, and liaising with other agencies on your behalf
- safe temporary refuge accommodation
- a 24-hour emergency helpline
- confidential counselling services
What is Domestic Abuse?
Domestic abuse (as gender based abuse), can be perpetrated by partners or ex-partners and can include physical abuse (assault and physical attack involving a range of behaviour), sexual abuse (acts which degrade and humiliate women and are perpetrated against their will, including rape) and mental and emotional abuse (such as threats, verbal abuse, withholding money and other types of controlling behaviour such as isolation from family or friends). As Defined by the Scottish Executive.
Fife Women's Aid is a charitable Company Limited by
Guarantee, Registered in Scotland No. SC316350, Scottish Charity No.
Registered Office: Unit 26 Dunfermline Business Centre, Izatt Avenue, Dunfermline KY11 3BZ