Fife Women’s Aid
Fife Women's Aid is a charity and a company limited by guarantee which supports women, young people and children who are experiencing domestic abuse.
We provide the following services in Fife:
- confidential support for women and children - we listen to you and support you in the choices
- information about your rights, legal issues, housing and benefits, and liaising with other agencies on your behalf
- safe temporary refuge accommodation
- a 24-hour emergency helpline
- confidential counselling services
We welcome service users and staff from all backgrounds including those with the protected characteristics as defined in the Equality Act 2010 of: religion, race, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, or disability. We actively seek to eliminate discrimination, harassment or victimisation on any of these grounds, and to ensure that staff, visitors and service users feel safe, welcomed, valued, included and respected.